How-to: Add League of Legends
League of Legends Steps:
- Open the League of Legends client, then select settings icons from the upper right hand corner.
- Within settings selection Verification.
- Input the third party verification code provided, it will be "ArenaValMogulUserName" by default, the validate game tab on Mogul will tell you exactly what you need to enter though.
- Login to your Mogul account.
- Simply click My Games tab on the left side of your screen.
The other method is to hover over your player profile picture on the right column and click My Profile then click the Games tab on your profile page. You will see available games you can add.
- Select League of Legends from our game library.
- Validate your account by entering your LoL username and server region.
Once your game is added, you may now participate in tournaments for that game.
If you receive a validation error when trying to link your account, you need to close the League of Legends client, re-open it the client, add the verification code and then try validating again.
How-to: Remove my game/Change my linked IGN
- Go to your games by clicking My Games on the left side navigation bar.
- Hover over the game you want to unlink/remove.
- Click Disconnect to unlink/remove the game.
- Scroll down and choose the same game if you want to link it with a different ID.
- Validate your account by entering your game’s profile information.
- If further validation is required, you will be redirected to the third-party’s authentication steps.