Creating a lobby
- Log on your Xbox Live account and open Halo 5.
- On the home screen of Halo 5, choose multiplayer and then custom game.
- Key in the following settings. Here’s where you can find the settings: https://support.mogul.gg/knowledge/halo-esports-arena-tournament-rules
- Once all players (total of 6) are in the lobby, proceed with starting the match.
Note: The host must provide their Xbox Gamertag in Mogul match chat so the rest of the group can add you in-game. The host is responsible for accepting their friend invite and invite them to the game lobby.
Joining a lobby
- To join a lobby, kindly wait for the host to send you an invitation on Xbox Live.
- There should be a notification once the invitation is sent to your account.
- Go to your notifications and look for the lobby invite.
- Go to the lobby and wait for the host to start the match.
Do you want to learn more about Tournament Procedures ? Click
Visit our Tournament rules
I want to know more about this tournament FAQs