In this article, you will learn how to register and enter a match in Brawl Stars
Prerequisites: Brawl Stars account that is bound on your Mogul account.
If your account is not yet bound on Mogul, please follow these steps:
- Go to the tournament link.
- Click "Register" on the tournament (as shown below).
- Add your Brawl Stars tag. Make sure that the code you input is correct.
- Choose between competing as a team or solo player (PUG type).
- Set your skill level.
- Enter your Discord ID (optional) and click Add Discord.
- A confirmation message will show up once the registration is successful.
Entering a match:
- When the tournament goes live, go to your match lobby and click Play Now. This can be found on the right upper side of your screen. From a mobile perspective, the image below will show up on your phone's web browser.
- Next, check-in and ready up.
- When all players are ready, a countdown will begin on the Mogul platform, and in a few seconds, you will receive an invitation in Brawl Stars to participate in a match. Make sure Brawl Stars is open on your phone to receive the invite.
- Ready up and play the match. The tournament is fully automated so there's no need to report a score.
- If there's any problem with the match, do not hesitate to call the admins in lobby or you may send live chat support.