Dota 2 is an automated game on Mogul. This means the creation of in-game lobbies and score reporting is done automatically. Couriers are automatically deployed.
Make sure your correct Steam account is linked on Mogul when first registering for the tournament.
- Open the game, Check in and Ready up on your Mogul match lobby. Once both players are ready, go into your Dota 2 game and there will be an invite to a lobby waiting for you.
Make it possible to receive invites from non-friends in Dota 2
Dota> Settings> Options> Advanced> Social> Uncheck “Block party Invites from non-friends”
- Accept this invite to join the lobby. If the invite does not show up, go back to your match lobby page and ‘resend’ the invite.
- Click join to choose your side either The Radiant or The Dire. You can not choose the same side with your opponent.
- As our tournament is Shadow Fiend Mid only, you will locate the hero under Agility section.
- Confirm your hero and wait for the match to start.