Getting Started with Fortnite on Mogul
Now that you're done creating your Mogul account, its time to participate in a Fortnite tournament; Here's how:
- For you to participate in a Fortnite Tournament you need to search it first by typing the keyword "Fortnite" on the search bar or look for Fortnite on the Games Dropdown Menu
- Simply click on the banner of the Fortnite tournament after the search and proceed by clicking on "Register Now" to continue with the game Validation.
- Game Validation is where you will link your Epic ID with Mogul in order to participate in Fortnite Tournaments. After this process, all you need to do is wait for the tournament to go live and enjoy the match.
Fortnite Free-For-All Mode(Custom Match Lobby)
- Proceed to the Battle Royale Main lobby by Clicking PLAY.
- Right above the play button over at the lower right of the screen click on "Change" to access the match mode options.
- Click on the Custom Options at the bottom right hand of the screen to access the Custom Matchmaking Key window, then enter the Lobby key provided by a Mogul admin. Click on accept until you are back on the Main Lobby.
- Please wait for the go signal from an admin before clicking "PLAY", otherwise, you will not be able to join the lobby.