The Hub Admin tool is used to manage membership and administrators on your Mogul Organiser Hub.
To manage your memberships, follow these steps:
- Log into your Mogul account.
- Click your display picture found on the upper right-hand side of your screen and select ‘Manage Hub’
- Click the ‘Hub Admin’ button located at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the membership settings and adjust it to suit your requirements.
You can add several different perks, add multiple membership tiers and configure a variety of different options to tailor the membership to your needs.
- To manage the administrators, select the ‘Hub Admin’ option and scroll below the membership tiers.
To add an admin press the ‘+ Administrator’ button.
- Enter the details of the admin you wish to add and press ‘Add Administrator’.
- There are three levels of administration you can assign to your Hub admins. These are:
- Administrators who have full control of the page including the Hub wallet.
- Managers who can edit the branding and content of the hub.
- Organisers who can add tournament content to the hub.
Refer to the table below to see the detailed powers of each admin.