How to participate in Rocket League matches
Play and compete against the best Rocket League players in the US for a chance to win a prize weekly, earn your spot in the finals with a $30k prize pool, and even win a trip to ReWired Festival!
Click here for more details: rewiredfest.com
Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein
Each "Entrant" must be at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry. If the entrants are under the legal age of majority you must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate
[Read the full Sweepstakes Rules here]
Acceptance of the official rules and guidelines
Mogul and ReWired appreciate your support and participation in the tournament. By signing up, you agree to comply with the following guidelines. These official rules may be updated by Mogul and Rewired at any time without prior notice. Updates may include further clarification, correction of rules, and changes to the applicable law.
Mogul and Rewired reserve the right to suspend or correct the Rewired Festival if the tournament's operations are compromised. Decisions are made at the sole discretion of the tournament organizers. The tournament organizers reserve the right to revoke the rights of players/teams to participate if they are found to be violating the rules.
Team names must be free from any inappropriate wording/terminology. Failure to abide by this requirement may lead to disqualification. Contact support if you need help with renaming your team.
- Players must provide the correct in-game name as used in Rocket League – failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All participants must perform all necessary updates or installations before the game. Any delays that impact the flow of the tournament will result in disqualification.
- Team A:
The team on the left side is responsible for hosting the game lobby – the lobby instructions are shown on your screen once all the players are ready.
- Team B
The team on the right side is responsible for joining the game lobby with the lobby name and password provided by team A
Players must not join any side unless all 4 players are in the lobby.
The team colors will be assigned as the following:
A) Team A: Orange
B) Team B: Blue
- At the end of the match, both teams will be asked to submit scores along with a screenshot of the match result. Before submitting the scores, players must make sure they are accurate.
- Once one team has submitted the score, the opposite team will be asked to confirm that score; if the score is not correct, you can open a dispute.
- In case of disconnection or no show of the opposing team, evidence is required, ex; a disconnection message that shows on the top left of the lobby.
- [Link How to submit a score]
- In case if a player got disconnected from the game, the remaining players must continue the game until the match time has ended.
- If a player is disconnected from the game, the player must attempt to rejoin the game using the same lobby name and password, if the player cannot rejoin, the game will continue as is.
- In case if the opposite team has disconnected, the players are suggested to capture a screenshot of the disconnection message that appeared on the top left of the screen as proof in order if there’s any dispute raised from the opposing team
The game will be played in Custom Games mode > Private match.
- Game mode: Soccar
- Default Arena: DFH Stadium
- Team Size: 2v2
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Server: US-East/US-West
- Mutators setting: Series length 3 games, other settings remain default
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Joinable by: Name/Password
- Platform: PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Steam, Xbox One, or Xbox One X
- Server: Recommended
- Matches are Best-of-3
Players must ensure they have cross-platform play enabled in the game settings.
All standard controllers, including the mouse and keyboard, are allowed. Players are not allowed to use any macro functions (e.g., turbo buttons) – those who do will forfeit the match in question.
Once your opponent has reported the score, players are allowed to make a dispute by choosing the “This Is Wrong” button when presented with the reported score. The admin team will review the disputed scores and make a decision based on uploaded evidence, after which, if you still have concerns. you should address your inquiries to email@example.com