Once your match is complete, you need to submit your score and in some cases the match evidence. To do so, follow these steps:
Click the three horizontal lines and click the ‘Match Evidence’ button.
- Press the “Upload new files” button and select the files you wish to upload, make sure you stay on the page until the files have completely uploaded!
- Once you’ve uploaded any evidence - click the “Report Score” button in the original drop-down menu to submit your scores.
- If you have any issue submitting the score or you need to talk to an admin for any reason, you can request an admin to your lobby using the ‘Request admin’ button found in the original menu, this will alert an admin and they will appear in your match chatroom to assist.
Free-For-All Format score submission and Match Evidence
- Compared to other tournament formats, the Submit score can be accessed by clicking on the blue crossed sword icon.
- After submitting the score match evidence will have to be uploaded to back up the reported score.
- Once all players were able to report their score and uploaded the match evidence, the system will automatically tally the scores and direct you to thr leaderboard for the final results.